Skip to content
Terms of Purchase
- Our company (The Miracle Leaves) provides no directions of use or intended use, not on any packaging or offer any instructions on how to use kratom products. the buyer or user understands that we do not provide or recommend any method of use.
- Information provided on this website is not intended to support or promote the use of kratom as a supplement, food or drug. By using our website, or by buying our products, the customer or buyer understands that the way they use the product(s) is at their own risk and discretion and that The Miracle Leaves is waived explicitly as a factor or influence in their decision. The customer or user also acknowledges that the FDA has recommended for the public not to consume kratom. The customer or user also agrees that The Miracle Leaves did not recommend any directions for use or intended use and warned of this upon checkout. Upon checkout, all customers must agree to these terms and conditions on this page before their purchase. All products are handled by the customer at their own risk and discretion and the customer agrees that our website was not a factor in this discretion or decision.
- You must be 18 years of age to purchase our products. By agreeing to the terms and conditions, you are certifying that you are above 18 years of age as referenced on the checkout page and on this page. The responsibility falls upon the client to verify an age restriction in their respective areas. The Miracle Leaves. is not responsible for legal issues that may arise from misrepresenting age to purchase our products, or from not practicing due diligence by confirming an age restriction in their area with regards to Kratom.
- Buyers understand the responsibility on themselves to confirm that they have fully understood and agreed to these terms and conditions. By ordering, the buyer confirms that they have been informed the recipient of this page and that the buyer is not a minor and able to understand these terms and conditions.
- Buyers are responsible for the handling and storage of the products after upon receiving the products.
- Buyers are fully responsible to understand the laws and rules in their city, county, state, and country. Due diligence by the recipient on the legal rules in their jurisdiction falls solely upon the recipient. we are not responsible for improper or poorly executed due diligence on the part of the recipient or customer. Legality information on this website is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date and the customer or recipient acknowledges this when agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- Buyers are responsible for any duty or tariffs if any incurred in their own country, region.
- Any information listed on affiliates or third party websites linking to themiracleleaves.com does not represent the opinions of us. The opinions of affiliate links and websites linking back to theevergreentree.com are not the responsibility of The Miracle Leaves..
- We do not sell or ship our products to anywhere kratom is banned, or to these states: Alabama, Arkansas, District of Columbia, Indiana, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Wisconsin; or to these cities/counties: Sarasota County (Florida), San Diego (California), Jerseyville (Illinois), Denver (Colorado)
- Buyers understand that there may be various legalities between states and counties. While this website keeps up with laws and legislation, we cannot guarantee the information is 100% up to date. The customer is liable for their purchase and the due diligence of knowing the laws in their area. We will not be held responsible for any use of our products in which the customer orders to or travels to. Buyers agree to hold this website and company (The Miracle Leaves) harmless from any issue that may arise from the use or handling of our products.